Auto Accident Injury Treatment from a Chiropractor in Hialeah
Visiting our experienced chiropractor, servicing Hialeah and Miami, might be a good decision if you were involved in an auto accident. You will be one of the countless patients who came to Hialeah Wellness & Rehab Center for treatment following a car crash. Dr. Andrew Schmer can perform chiropractic adjustments and soft tissue therapies to help you recover from pain or reduced mobility caused by your auto accident injury.
Injuries Our Auto Accident Chiropractor Can Help Treat
Our chiropractor can help treat neck, back, leg, and joint pain, pinched nerve symptoms, and the following injuries:
- Whiplash: A common non-obvious neck injury caused by a sudden, quick, and violent head jolt that stretches or tears the tendons and ligaments in the neck. Pain, stiffness, herniated disc, and reduced mobility common issues that result from whiplash.
- Back Injuries: For example, muscle strains or sprains, vertebral misalignment, herniated disc, bulging disc, bone fracture, and spinal nerve compression.
- Joint/Bone Injuries: Such as fractured, broken, or dislocated rib, shoulder, collarbone, elbow, hip, or knee cap.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Including muscle strains, sprains, and seat belt injuries such as cuts or scrapes.
Benefits of Seeing Our Chiropractor for Auto Accident Injury Treatment
Our chiropractor in Hialeah will do a thorough physical exam and take x-rays of the body to look for injuries that cannot be seen with the naked eye. If chiropractic is safe for you, we can adjust and realign the spine, joint, or bone that is out of its normal position. A chiropractic adjustment helps stop swelling, inflammation, and pain from disc, nerve, and musculoskeletal injuries. It also takes the pressure off a pinched nerve, alleviates numbness and tingling, and helps restore messaging function between the brain and body.
Your auto accident injury treatment plan may also include massage therapy and exercise therapy to rehabilitate the muscles and joints. Additionally, seeing our chiropractor allows you to get pain-free, non-surgical therapies that help:
- Heal non-obvious injuries
- Increase range of motion
- Reduce the risk of surgery
- Prevent permanent damage and chronic pain
- Improve overall spine and joint health
Seek Auto Injury Treatment Right Away
Delaying treatment can jeopardize your health and mobility. Contact Hialeah Wellness & Rehab Center to book an appointment with our chiropractor servicing Hialeah and Miami. Call our team today at 305-823-1808.